JUMPnasium Party Planning Checklist
One to two months before:
- Call 1 to 2 months ahead to make your party reservation, time slots fill up fast. (You can also book online 24/7!)
- Choose a theme for your party. Party themes make the party much more fun and exciting for the kids. (Click here to view our theme cakes!!)
- Create a guest list for your party. (Click here to download Jumpnasium's Party Guest List)
- Order or buy party party favors. (Click here to view Jumpnasium's Goodie Bags)
2-3 Weeks Before:
- Send out the invitations. Ask for RSVPs 2 weeks before to get an accurate head count.
- Plan on how much food you would like to order for the adults and kids and place your order online. (The "All Out" Packages include pizza and drinks for the kids)
- Order or bake your cake.Click here to place you cake order. ("All Out" Packages include a custom 1/4 sheet cake) You may also wish to upgrade it to a theme cake.
1 Week Before:
Contact the guests that have not responded to confirm if they are coming or not.
2-3 Days Before:
- Check your batteries for the camera or the camcorder, charge your smart phone.
- Help pick out the clothes your child would like to wear and have them ready so they will not be looking for them the day of the party.
1 Day Before:
- If you chose not to order a cake from us bake and decorate your cake and put it in a container to keep it fresh and protected.
- When you arrive please give your cake to one of your party coaches and they will place your name on it and have it ready for your party. (We have plenty of candles!)
The Big Day:
- Arrive 10 to 15 minutes before your party start time.
- Bring any decorations that you may want to be set up in the party room for your child and give to one of your party coaches and they will set them up for you.
- All kids must wear socks. It is a good idea to bring a few extra pairs for any guests that forgot. (We also sell socks at the front counter.)
Don't worry about plates, napkins, utensils, candles, ... we will supply all you need!
Please give us a call if you have ANY questions! We are here to help make sure you, your guests and especially your child have a GREAT time!